Search This Blog

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Dabbling in Jigs....

I have always wanted to pour my own jigs and I finally pulled the trigger to do it.  Let me know if you want any.  For the Canada group they will be 5 dollars per 25.  Round head, barbed collar. You choose:  1/8 oz or 1/4 oz (3/16 possibly soon) Hook size #1 or 1/0.  Color: Pearl White, Bright White, Chartreuse, Orange Mirror, Gold, White, Red.  These will all come with Matzuo Red Sickle hooks unless you want a regular aberdeen hook.  I know Trent likes the horsehead jigs (roadrunner style) but I don't have that mold right now.  If I find a good deal on one I will let you know.

4 comments:

  1. I will take 1 chartreuse and 1 orange. Both 1 quarter ounces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You want a mix of hook sizes? Got the 3/16 oz mold ordered. Also, have walleye jig mold coming. I'll send you pictures and you can tell me which ones you want. I need your cell # again. Lost it when I got my new phone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that I know there is actually going to be a meeting I'll order orange mirror 1/4 oz. 1/0 Matzuo Red Sickle hooks. I'm pretty good on everything else, but will certainly look at the vendors at the conference center. Also do you clean eyes and sharpen hooks? I like my hooks extra sharp.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The sickle hooks are crazy sharp. I don't know how easy they come out of the skin yet though. I will provide a link to a quality eye busting tool. I would do it but like the waitress at the Family Kitchen says..."That'll be extra.".

      Delete