Search This Blog

Thursday, May 2, 2013

jigs

Hey Ryan I'll take one.....literally just 1 jig.. if these things are as good as you claim i should only need one. tell you what throw in one of those pink ones for Trent,,, on me.. Make mine 1/4 oz i know that your arm gets tired so you go with the lighter weight but I personally can handle the heavier weight.. I don't what any of those ones in a dress or a skirt... i don't need it dressed up i'm not taking it on a date i'm just fishing with it.
seriously thought HB and I will prob get a pack 1/4oz let me know what you have 1/0 hook pearl white or Chartreuse..
Bake

3 comments:

  1. You want 25, some Pearl and some chartreuse or 25 of each? I'll make you whatever you want but I feel bad for HB being forced to use and inferior sized jig. I'll probably give him some 1/8 oz free of charge so he can decide for himself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just give me 1 set of 25 some white some chartreuse if you can. HB has been trying to do a little too much "DECIDING FOR HIMSELF" as it is so i try to keep that to a minium.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha...Will do....Last question Bake...Red Hooks, Bronze Hooks or some of both?

    ReplyDelete