Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Let The Countdown Begin

A blog about the yearly trip? Nelson just threw up in his mouth a little bit. This will satisfy the requirement to do something about this trip while we wait for these next 30 days to go by. Maybe we can solve some age-old riddles composed by this trip in the past.

What IS trump?
How do aluminum boats drive on land?
I've got this hook down through my thumbnail. Any advice?
Can you net a fish floating on the water and win the fish pot?
How do you fish 20 plus years and never catch a fish over 20 inches?

I am sure some of you will have a lot more questions than answers so post them in the comments.

Tomorrow I will bless you with some predictions for this years trip. Here's a teaser, I don't think the trucks pull out before 6:30.

If you have any requests, stories, or other BS you want me to post, send it to me in an email. Creative license belongs to me. I will try and get some pictures loaded this evening.

3 comments:

  1. The trucks will leave on time if the woodsfield crew is here unless Trent has to wait until the bank opens

    ReplyDelete
  2. "If the Woodsfield crew is here"...I stand by my original claim. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be there on time. Just make sure the truck is already loaded when I get there.

    ReplyDelete