Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Nice Little Warmup and Some Questions Answered

Troy, Steve (Dad), and I went fishing on Sunday evening and if that trip was any indication...Troy is in for a long week. Steve was the winner on the quality side of things with 3 really nice fish, I was the winner on quantity with 12. My 7 year-old daughter and and Steve were second with 6 a piece, Troy and his daughter tied with 2 a piece. Make whatever determination you wish with the facts I place in front of you.

As for the depth finder question:

Trent has 1, Steve has 1, Bob has 1, Larry has 1, and Aaron has half and I think will be taking Rick's screen to make a total of 5.

One more item of note: There is no refrigerator in the back cabin this year. We may need to take some extra coolers to keep some things cold. Which also means we are gonna want that 6th boat to make the ice runs to Pine Lake.

No comments:

Post a Comment