Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Week Long Tourney?

I know we have the daily and weekly fish pots and the Virtue, but is anyone interested in a week-long total walleye inches tourney?

This is what I propose:

Each person throws in 5 bucks. Winner take all. You measure and total two walleye of your choice for each day. Here is the catch - Once you determine you want to count a fish, there is no culling. For example, if you catch an 18 incher and make it one of your two to measure, you can not replace it with the 24 incher (19 for Trent) you catch later in the day. Inversely, if you catch an 18 incher and don't make it one of your fish, and you don't catch anything over 15 the rest of the day, you can't go back to count the 18.

The only way this will work is if you and your boat partner are both in the wager. If you guys think we have enough stuff to keep track of and pay out, that is cool. Just something I was thinking about and wanted to put it out there.

Your Canada Trip related video of the day

I'm thinking about catching one this size this year.

1 comment:

  1. I'm up for it. I can use the money to pay for gas on the way home.

    ReplyDelete