Search This Blog

Monday, July 1, 2013

16

There are now 16 on this trip.  Theron has two nice, compact cots in carry bags.  I don't know that the meal stuff needs increased any but we may want to look at the bread and beer.  Let me restate:  We MAY want to look at the bread.  I KNOW we need to look at the beer.  I think we should determine ahead of time who is sleeping on the cots.  They may want to bring items to make the cots more comfortable.  I am willing to sleep on a cot but if one of the older guys wants to avoid a top bunk in the front cabin and take a cot, that is fine too.  I really don't care either way.  But there is enough whipper snappers going that I should be able to avoid a top bunk in the back cabin.  That is where I draw the line.  :)

The only other thing I can think of that would be nice is a couple of extra chairs.  Also, shift dinners?  16 people around that cabin table is next to impossible. 

Man this is going to be a good time.  It will be great to have everyone up there all at once.  This will be a rock picture for the ages.  See you all next Friday!

6 comments:

  1. No Longer an Orphan in MotownJuly 1, 2013 at 10:43 AM

    I have 4 new (I guess you call them buterfly) chairs boxed up and ready to go. They will make a one way trip donated by the WV Fire Service (my wife). Cleared this with the camp director at the meeting. This should help a little.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like this? Will add a nice little touch to that camp.

    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS0HX5p8N7jcZleoUwItz-0ZCtJmD1FnTyhxe-eULJu_J3QciDx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Picture did not come through, but you know the type I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am picturing a regular nylon camping chair but the picture is of a cast iron chair in the shape of a butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the chair in the picture Ryan, now if we can get 4 of those that would be pretty sweet. we could call Trent Madam butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. we will definitely need to increase bread and lunch meat and pepper jack cheese and add cereal with lots of fiber. Whats that stuff called? Barley Bales?

    ReplyDelete