Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Note from camp directors little brother

Spoke with CD today who had called R.Glazer to see about fly in time. Well, apparently it is way to early to get an ETA or ETD. However we will have enough boats.  Regarding the concern for crowding at the table, I think we will be fine. The little table that holds Andy's magazines can be pulled out and will seat 4. I can eat while sitting on a beer, I mean pop, cooler. There are no real problems in paradise. (edited for a better grade-hoping for a C minus)

2 comments:

  1. Drinking a little beer are we Fishfinder...Maybe it's the teacher coming out of me as I read this post. I agree wholeheartedly with your last statement. "There are no real problems in paradise." We will all do just fine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My guess would be that post was from his phone or his Kindle....or at least I hope so. If not, he needs a new keyboard. That one is defective. I think there is still a table in the back cabin as well, but whomever is on cots will probably want to use that as a dresser.

    Another question for the camp director...Is there anybody at the pines the week we are at the chutes? Need to know what we can pillage if we need anything. :)

    ReplyDelete