Search This Blog

Friday, July 5, 2013

Random thoughts...

Walleye Killer must be the epitome of efficiency.  A model for us all...as I look at my pile I figure I just might not get to eat or drink.  Another thought,  I know the beer ration must have been adjusted and probably the food, but what about worms?  I figure about 25%  to 50% more (Larry and Cody will only use half a worm...Pete and Repeat) so there goes at least 10% waste.  That and with 4 more guys, worm usage could add up in a hurry. Bob's minnow trapping skills might be tested mightily.  Another thought,  this has got to be the longest week of the year.... only to be followed by the shortest!  Now to try to find things to keep me occuppied for the week...fishing is out...everything is muddy as hell!  Reading this blog is about the best I can do!

3 comments:

  1. Just spoke with the CCD. We made a command decision. Upped the worm order. Bring an extra five bucks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I may have to sell another bag of aluminun cans.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Change in the amount of worms has been made. Should be enough to allow Larry and Cody to only use half a worm, Rick and Hunter to fry a Dinty More can full in the hot sun, and Bernie and Aaron to spill a can in the bottom of the boat during one of their arguments.

    ReplyDelete