Search This Blog

Monday, July 8, 2013

Last Minute Details...

Now I know this won't mean a lot to some of you but just a reminder...

Socks
Towels
Wawa Bag
PASSPORT(OR OTHER REQ. DOCS)
Sunglasses
Money (I have singles to make change for fish pot, groceries, etc.)
Shoes (I almost forgot this)

I am packed and ready to go.  Got me a new boat cooler last night.  My boat partner is going to love the temperature of their beverages.

I also have this big wooden box with a generator, trolling motor, battery charger, batteries, etc.  It is pretty heavy but I am sure you guys won't mind.

6:00 AM between the white fences.  If you are going to Canada, be in a packed vehicle by 6:30.

Longest week of the year.

6 comments:

  1. I'm stuck in Folsom Prison....and time keeps dragin' on..............

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear that plane a'comin...

    Thanks Aaron, now that song is gonna be in my head all day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No problemo! Anything to help pass the time! I get to go get a root canal finished at 1:00 today. That should help pass some time. Ouch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll throw some channel locks and vise grips in my bag in case that root canal doesn't work out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Larry had a boil cut out of his ass one year just hours before leaving on this trip. I hope its not the same doctor. Make sure he washes his hands just in case.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Root canal went fine, a little rough last night, but seems to be fine this morning. Fishfinder can leave his dentistry skills at home. I did get a script for antibiotics just in case. (Maybe Cody has a social disease that needs treatment.)

    ReplyDelete