Search This Blog

Friday, June 14, 2013

(insert descriptive word here) Spotlight - Larry D.

I don't even know what to write.  Is there anything that hasn't been said before?  Larry will sit in his boat seat, a boat seat I have never seen him get out of by the way, and pitch that Erie Dearie out with a ker-thump as it hits the water.  He'll reel it back in and every once in a while he will have a big pike on the end.  He seems to catch a lot of big pike but I don't know I have ever seen him fish for them.  Which tells me he doesn't have a clue what he is doing.  If he spent as much time figuring out how catch fish as he has perfecting the art of pissing a person off, he'd be the favorite every year.  Yet he isn't.  Strange.  He will get to camp first, have his boat all set up and ready to go fishing by the time we get to camp and it still won't help.  He will win a pike pot or two but there is no real danger of Larry winning FOTW.  I'll bet he'll have some recommendations for fixing Andy's finger though. As well as tell 13 strangers on the way to Canada lies about how Andy hurt his finger.  Each of them will end with ...and boy was he pissed.


3 comments:

  1. I have two things to say. Andy is waiting to get into the doctor to see if he will be able to pull up the anchor. I may need a new boat partner. I can't run the boat pack the cooler get the bait catch the fish, take the fish off the hook drink the beer and pull up the anchor. Enough is enough.

    Secondly, I think that you are finally through the pretenders and are up to the contenders for fisherman of the week. The rest of the reviews should be great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe if you check the records you will see that Larry was Fisherman of the Week last year. Also if you check the records Cody was his "Witness". Again no pictures or other "Official" confirmation. (Pete and Repeat) Now they were both drinking alot and I think their ruler started at 6 and went up from there. I was beaten out by Larry and have really been depressed since. Finishing 2nd really hurt! Crooked outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Larry will make more money selling minnows (10 cents each or 3 for 45) than he will winning fish pots.

    ReplyDelete