Search This Blog

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Two weeks

This is getting serious now.  Only three spotlights left.  One of them has a real chance at FOTW. One of them has an outside chance and one of them has no chance at all.

Our rediculously long range forecast for fly-in day: 78 and Sunny.  The rest of the week looks to be pretty cool.  I am gonna go ahead and wait because it may change once or twice between now and then....and then still be wrong.

If anyone needs a dry bag for their rainsuit or layers they peel off during the day, Walmart has one for 6 bucks in the camping section.

I started getting some stuff together and organized.  I have a few more jigs to tie and I think all the orders will be filled.

I don't think Trent and the family are getting any fishing in today. 


No comments:

Post a Comment